Translate

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My 5 Favourite Ice Cream Flavours

1. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!

By far this is my favourite flavour! I am a hard person to please when it comes to mint chocolate chip ice cream. It must be the right colour of green, not too blueish. It can't have chocolate syrup, it must have chocolate chips. I prefer having very fine bits chips of chocolate chips.

I have yet to attempt making it because I am worried I'll do it no justice, but I hope to try it soon.



2. Cookies and Cream!

I love cookies and cream ice cream! I have made this ice cream before with oreo cookies and it was amazing!! Maybe even better than then store bought kind.







3. Green Tea Ice Cream!

I have yet to make green tea ice cream but I've had it many times before my allergies surfaced. What a great way to end a sushi dinner! With a nice bowl of creamy green tea ice cream! Mmmm







4. Caramel Swirl
I am planning on making this in the next couple of days!! What better than nice vanilla ice cream with sweet chewy (just a bit chewy) caramel!!! MMMMMMMM!!!







Last but not least...
5. Chocolate
The good old fashion chocolate ice cream! Who could resist?! I have made chocolate ice cream many times and I always get too excited about the chocolate and add way too much so it's really rich and sweet. (Not that that's a bad thing) Pin It

1 comment: